Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey T-mobile, Go procreate yourself! - Follow up to last rant

So, indeed, when going to the USA again I'll have the opportunity to get another cell provider. While in Canada, and after spending 2+ hours with Tmobile last week trying to sort out getting my old number back and my account re-instated we arrive at todays fun event!!!. After all that I've gone through, I finally get a 'temporary' number so that I can get my old number back. Guess what, some dude at AT&T now has my number. It's been re-assigned. What else can I say, in the most polite way possible - T-mobile and your marketing team - Go 'procreate' yourselves. You cost me time and money. Your service sucks. Your call center people are dumbasses. All the goodwill you have built up from someone decent rates and decent reception is lost on bad customer service. I will NEVER buy from you again. You f'd it up royally.

No comments:

Post a Comment